It’s rare that Apple slashes the prices on its own products. Fortunately, other retailers are putting a lot of Apple products on sale for Black Friday. A bunch of retailers like Amazon, Best Buy, B&H Photo, Walmart, and Woot are slashing the prices on everything from wearables to its wireless earbuds.
Additionally, the online Apple store will have a special promotion on Friday, November 27th, and running until Monday, November 30th. The promotion will allow you to get up to $150 in an Apple gift card if you purchase an eligible product during the four-day event as listed below:
- Get a $25 Apple gift card when you buy an Apple Watch Series 3
- Get a $25 Apple gift card AirPods (wireless or wired case) or a pair of AirPods Pro. If you buy a pair of AirPods you can also add engraving at no extra cost
- Get a $50 Apple gift card when you buy an iPhone SE, iPhone 11, or iPhone XR. You can also save when you trade-in a current device
- Get a $50 Apple gift card if you buy the Beats Studio 3 / Solo Pro / Solo 3 / Powerbeats Pro / Powerbeats high-performance wireless earphones
- Get a $100 Apple gift cad when you buy an Apple TV 4K, Apple TV HD, Home Pod
- Get a $100 Apple gift card when you buy an iPad Pro or iPad mini. You can also add engraving at no extra cost and you can save if you trade in a current device
- Get a $150 Apple gift card on specific MacBook Pro and iMac models and you can save if you trade in a current device
Below, we have listed all the best Black Friday discounts you can take advantage of if you are looking to buy any Apple device. If you are looking for even more Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, be sure to check out our continuously updated page with all of the best sales this weekend.
iPhone and iPad deals
- You can save up to $900 on the iPhone 12 and 12 Pro models at Best Buy if you have a qualified trade-in and activation
- Best Buy is offering the iPhone SE at a starting price of $200 if you trade in an iPhone 7 or newer model and have a qualified activation
Best Buy is also discounting the last gen iPad Air, taking $70 off the 64GB model and $100 off the 256GB version.
Amazon is discounting the smallest iPad, the latest version of the iPad mini, taking $65 off the price of the 64GB model.
- The 11-inch iPad Pro (2020 model) with 128GB of storage is $730 at Amazon (usually $800). The sale is also available at Best Buy.
- You can get a 2020 iPad Pro with 256GB of storage for $800 at Amazon (usually $899). The deal is also available at Best Buy.
Apple just released its new MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, and Mac mini with the M1 processor this month, but both B&H and Adorama are discounting them already. Note that all of these sales are considered “preorders”, as both stores are expecting to get stock of the M1 computers in soon, but haven’t yet.
For the MacBook Air, both B&H and Adorama are taking $100 off of both the base configuration and the upgraded model with 512GB of storage. It’s the lowest price we’ve seen the new M1-powered Air sell for yet.
Both stores are taking $100 off the M1-equipped MacBook Pro. If you’re looking for 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage, the normally $1,299 system is available for $1,199 in either gray or silver. If you upgrade it to 512GB of storage, then the usual price of $1,499 drops to $1,399, again in either gray or silver.
If you’re looking at the Mac mini, Adorama is selling the base model for $639, a discount of $60, while the upgraded 512GB storage model goes for $839. B&H has the base model for $649, with the upgraded storage version going for $829.
B&H is also discounting a number of older MacBook Pro models with Intel processors:
- 13-inch MacBook Pro (two ports, mid-2020) with Retina Display, 8GB of RAM, 512GB of SSD, a quad-core 8th Gen Intel i5 processor, and integrated Intel Iris Plus graphics is $1,149 at B&H Photo (usually $1,229)
- 13-inch MacBook Pro (two ports, mid-2020) with Retina Display, 8GB of RAM, 512GB of SSD, an 8th Gen ques-core Intel Core i5 processor, and integrated Intel Iris Plus graphics is $1,349 at B&H Photo (usually $1,499)
- 13-inch MacBook Pro (four ports, mid-2020) with Retina Display with 16GB of RAM, 512GB SSD, and a quad-core 10th Gen Intel i5 processor is $1,649 at B&H Photo (usually $1,749)
- 13-inch MacBook Pro (four ports, mid-2020) with Retina display, 16GB of RAM, 1TB of SSD storage, a 10th Gen quad-core Intel Core i5 processor, and integrated Intel Iris Plus graphics is $1,799 at B&H Photo (usually $1,999)
- The AirPods Pro are available at Woot for $190 and Best Buy for $200, not the lowest price we have seen on these earbuds, but good deals nonetheless as AirPods Pros normally cost $249
- Apple’s AirPods with a wireless charging case is $150 at Amazon (usually $199). The sale is also available at Best Buy and Walmart.
- You can buy the second-generation AirPods with a wired charging case for $110 at Amazon (normally $159).
Apple Watch deals
- The 40mm Apple Watch SE is $259 at Best Buy (usually $280)
- You can score a 44mm Apple Watch SE for $289 at Amazon (usually $309). The deal is also available at Best Buy.
- The Apple Watch Series 6 40mm with GPS in red is $330 at Amazon (usually $399). Other colors are available for $350. The same size is also on sale at Walmart, but only the red color option is available.
- The Beats Solo Pro wireless on-ear headphones are $170 at Best Buy (usually $170). The deal is also available at Amazon (light blue only)
- The Beats Solo 3 headphones in black and pink are $119 at Walmart (usually $200). Amazon also has the headphones on sale for the same price (gold and silver only)
- The BeatsX wireless earbuds in black and silver are on sale for $40 at Best Buy (usually $100)